Salary: Up to £55,000 (dependent on experience)
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week (flexibility required)
Benefits: Contributory Pension Scheme, Generous Annual Leave; Child care vouchers and other family friendly benefits; Access to an Employee Assistance Programme; Retailer and Leisure company discounts
Life is too short not to do good things!
OnSide is an ambitious, rapidly growing charity full of dynamic, passionate people, with plans to create 100 Youth Zones in towns and cities, giving young people ‘somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk to’ in state-of-the-art, multi-million pound facilities in the heart of their local areas. We have an exceptionally exciting opportunity to strengthen our team of Major Donor Development Managers to drive forward our growth plans and to have full responsibility for securing major donations from high net worth individuals and businesses for new Youth Zone projects in London.
- Responsible for personally securing £3million of income for each Youth Zone (£1m per annum over three years) by engaging 40 ‘Founder Patrons’ to commit to £25,000 per year for three years.
- To create a group of like-minded donors who enable the Youth Zone through their philanthropy
- Develop excellent relationships with the Development team, Board members and OnSide supporters, in addition to effectively stewarding new and existing supporters
- Self-motivated and action orientated, and thrives on making the ask!
- Proven experience and track record of personally securing major donors and developing new income streams
- Strong and persuasive written and verbal communications skills and an ability to listen.
- Most importantly, you will be resilient, determined, tenacious and passionate – with the ability to articulate OnSide’s vision, think creatively and manage multiple, and sometimes conflicting demands
We are committed to continuous professional development and successful candidates will have the opportunity to attend our brand new Fundraising Talent Academy.
Closing date for applications: 24th November
First Stage Interviews: 6th December
If this sounds like you, please send your CV, and a one-page covering letter setting out your reasons for applying for this position to email@example.com. In addition, please provide the following information:
- Details of your current or most recent remuneration package;
- If you are currently employed, your notice period;
- If you have at any time been convicted of a criminal offence, please provide the details in strict confidence.
- If you have a current driving licence
OnSide are committed to the safeguarding of young people. This post is subject to a standard DBS check.
We request no contact from agencies.