As a lead member of the delivery team, you will work across all Youth Zone sessions and have lead responsibility for either:
- Junior Club offer to 8-12 year olds or;
- Senior Club offer to 13 – 19 year olds and up to 25 with those with disabilities
Ensuring there is a high-quality, creative and fun offer, which focuses on the needs of young people and is in line with the Youth Zone’s aspirations to provide young people with the best possible experiences and opportunities. You will have a passion to put young people first. You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the delivery and inputting towards the strategic delivery plan for the Youth Zone. This is a fun, exciting and challenging role in a new, growing, and ambitious charity with up to 250 young people attending a session and no two days will ever be the same.
About the Youth Club Manager role
In the first 12 months, you will have:
- Supported the Youth Zone to achieve 1000 visits by young people a week, inspired by the continually changing & vibrant offer.
- Collaborated with the delivery team to ensure a vibrant & engaging programme is in place, planned 3 months in advance with input & co-creation with young people.
- Grown, recruited, developed & led the sessional delivery team to provide a supportive, safe, inclusive, and ambitious environment.
- Have developed strong local partnerships which result in direct benefit to the borough’s young people.
- Introduced the OnSide evaluation framework alongside young people’s feedback to enhance the quality of the support given to help young people’s progression.
- Ensure volunteer & young leaders are well managed & supported.
To apply, please:
Complete an application form and return to email@example.com or apply via the website.
Please provide the following information:
- Confirmation you are eligible to work in the UK (the successful candidate will be required to provide documentary evidence before an offer of employment is made);
- Any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or the selection process.
In accordance with our Child Protection and Safeguarding procedures, this position requires an Enhanced DBS check.
Click here to view the Youth Club Manager role profile