- a systematic and embedded approach to health.
- wider participation in health projects.
- a ‘whole Network’ commitment to nutrition.
- wider partnerships and access to services.
- a skilled and healthy workforce.
- stronger and more robust evidence of impact.
The Culture of Health project puts health at the heart of how we work and all we do. Youth Zones are working intensively to support the health and wellbeing of both members and staff to achieve a long-term systemic change in operations and impact.
The project aims to achieve a consistent, high quality approach to delivering health outcomes across all Youth Zones, with health underpinning all activities. We have two objectives for the project: to focus on individual healthy behaviours and to create environments that promote healthy behaviours as the ‘norm’.
young people accessing signposting support from Mental Health First Aiders
young people benefitting from more nutritious hot meals
young people taking part in targeted health projects
new Mental Health First Aiders